Commercial Tree and Shrub Programs
Tree and Shrub Programs – “Replacement of nursery stock can be very expensive. Proper fertilization, insect and disease control, and good pruning practices are not only recommended, but essential to the continued good health and vigor of the trees and shrubs in your landscape.”
Did you know? – Two mature trees can provide enough oxygen for a family of four. In a one-year period, one tree will produce 260 pounds of oxygen and clean 330 pounds of carbon dioxide from the air!
OUR SIX STEPS TO HEALTHY TREES AND SHRUBS
1. Early Spring – This treatment is effective in helping suffocate egg clusters deposited in the fall and against over-wintering adult insects.
2. Late Spring – Basic nutrients and micro-nutrients are injected into the feeder roots of your trees and shrubs. This treatment helps relieve winter stress, increases strength and vigor, and enhances flowering.
3. Early Summer – This application helps control insects such as mites, chewing and sucking insects, and fungus diseases.
4. Summer – This application is the second in a series of three insect and disease treatments offering continued protection of your trees and shrubs.
5. Late Summer – This is the final insect control treatment. This will help clear your landscape of any remaining insect activity.
6. Early Fall – We’ll apply a deep-root fertilization which replaces the nutrients the plants have disbursed over the summer, and helps to prepare them for winter stress to come.
Since 1986 Pepper & Co. Landscapes has been giving customers the services that they wanted. Pepper & Co. Landscapes has a belief that the customer is right and we will do whatever they request us to do. Please contact us with any request pertaining to your landscape needs. Our services range from mowing to complete renovations, and anything in between.
150 Saint Brides Rd., East Chesapeake, VA 23322 | Call: (757) 285-6087 or Email: email@example.com
Pepper & Co. Landscaping is a Certified Class A Virginia Contractor